How To Avail
"If you have the strive, we will give you the drive." You have to fullfil the requisite eligibility criteria to be qualified for scholarship.
- Candidates should have completed Class X and XII with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognised University in any stream. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.
- Candidates should have appeared in CAT, MAT, GMAT or any other valid management entrance exam.
- This scholarship is applicable only for the Citizens of India. You should have legal domicile documents to prove your citizenship.
- The Scolarship will be given to study in selected Universities only in Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune and Ghaziabad.
- Candidates have to appear for our mandatory online aptitiute exam to be eligible for scholarship. The Scholarship given to you, will be decided from the marks scored in this exam, overal educational record, verification and personal interaction.
- All decisions regarding the scholarship will be taken by the authorities of Scholarship MBA and EWS. Their decision will be final and abiding.
Steps to avail the scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship fill in the details and proceed further: Name, Email Id, Mobile No. An OTP will be sent to the given mobile no. for verification. Follow the steps after verification as directed.
- Appear for the online aptitude exam.
- Based on the online aptitude scores & your overal educational record you would be be called for a one to one interaction with our expert educationists & career counsellors.
Online Aptitude Exam
Candidates have to appear for a mandatory Online Aptitude Exam. The online aptitude exam will be on MCQ format based on Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning, General Knowledge, English Grammar, Comprehension & Usage.